Sunday 30 November 2008

My Layout for my Reasearch Page!

This is my first assignment, I have to choose one designer and write some things about his/her biography, style and so on. Moreover, I also pick up three work of them to critic, it should follow assignment brief in four concepts including Elements, Gestalt, Principles and Typography. After that, I have to layout it like a magazine.

My designer is April Greiman, she was born in 1948 in New York City. She is an American graphic designer innovative work reflects a witty synthesis of Swiss style graphic design, the colors and the multilayered effects made whose highly possible technology. During her life, April Greiman got lost of awards and published many books. She also established her Inc called "Made In Space"!

Finally, there is my work. I think my background is not good.

No comments: